Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 8, 2011

On Sunday morning around 7 o'clock the boys came storming into my room, shouting "Happy Mother's Day mommy"! They made my morning feel extra special! They had these beautiful flowers waiting for me on the kitchen table. They are absolutely lovely and smell heavenly.


Will is typically sweet and thoughtful but this morning he exceeded my expectations. He wanted to clean the entire house for me and of course I let him! Thank you, bubba(=

After Nana got home from church we stopped by her house to love on her for all that she does for all of us. Nana you are a great Mommy! We love you!



Daddy had to work on Sunday, so he asked all of us to stop by the fire station for an awesome dinner. We ate delicious comfort food. Oh, so yummy,barbecue. The boys enjoy playing with this pool table every time we visit the station. They love playing pool with daddy.
My evening couldn't have gone any better. I loved this Mother's Day! It was peaceful and filled with so much love.
Thank you to my sweet boys and Adam for making my day so very special.


I LOVE you, guys!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Precious little boys! Nana loves them so much. Thanks for posting such cute pictures, Maartje.
Love,
Nana