Monday, April 11, 2011

Will's First T-ball Game

This past weekend was the most anticipated weekend ever. Yes. My little boy played T-ball for the first time! You probably have an idea of how excited Adam and I were. It was so much fun! We enjoyed every minute of it...even while we roasted out in the sun (= . Ha-and it's only April!

Before the game Adam and Will warmed up in our backyard. He loved posing for daddy!

We are always proud of our Bubba Joe!

Will waiting to bat...he was sooo very, very excited(=Yep. #10. this was his daddy's number he wore every year for baseball.Running to first... then running to third and home! my all time favorite third baseman.

As we drove away from the baseball field, William says with a huge smile on his face, "Mommy, I love playing baseball".

1 comment:

Angie said...

I had so much fun watching him play! He did GREAT! I can't wait to see him again on Saturday!