Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring 2011

Hello everyone, again, it's been a while since my last post =) and because we all know what happens when you fall behind on blogging. I get tons of pictures to share with you. I may drown you with pictures (not that you mind) but I have decided to divide my post into small ones. Here is what you have to look forward to on future posts. My sweet baby Luke has turned 6 months old, has a new favorite puree food and is getting so good at sitting unassisted. Will is doing fantastic with T-ball, and my adventurous little Jack is Potty Trained! I will start with Easter pictures.



Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!



Easter 2011



He had fun with this egg!




Adam had to work on Easter Sunday. So we decided on having Easter on Saturday. These are the baskets the Easter Bunny brought Will, Jack and Luke.



the boys woke up early and noticed the baskets on the kitchen table. They hustled in our rooms yelling "Yay...we got Easter baskets"
They loved all the toys, books and of course candy!


Daddy reading the Berenstain Bears


Later after we had our egg salad sandwiches. We headed outdoors for a fantastic egg hunt!



Jack got distracted and refused to get his picture taken (:
Will looks so grown up in this picture...yikes!




Finally, I was able to get a good one with both of them...




Luke was not part of the egg hunt because he needed a nap. But he later joined us for some baseball fun.So SweetWe have been attending a new church close to our house and they had an Easter service on Saturday night. We cleaned ourselves up, got into our Easter outfits and headed out the door. It worked out perfectly since Adam had to work the next day.


Our family Easter picture taken at Aunt Angie's house.




Finally, I took these pictures of Luke wearing this Baby's 1st Easter onesie that Will and Jack also wore on their 1st Easter.




Happy 1st Easter my baby boy!

2 comments:

Cacey said...

Love all the pictures Maartje! I checked several times today for Easter picture of the boys! I remember that Easter onesie when Will wore it!

Angie said...

Love all the pictures!