Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Pumpkin Time

This was our first trip out as a family since bringing Luke home. A church near our house had a pumpkin patch, about 2 miles away, and thank goodness for that. We wanted to keep it quick and simple this year, so it was nice to stay close to home. Incredibly, it still took us an hour to leave the house. I'm hoping that this will change when we get back on some sort of schedule. As of right now, I'm viewing each day as a blessing, and the little things, well, let just say, they don't get to me as they used to. I loved this small trip, one of the most memorable and sweetest.
My favorite Pumpkin



I loved this corn...it's so sweet! 10 different ways to say Pumpkin.
the perfect Pumpkins ready to go home to carve.



We couldn't forget Luke's first pumpkin.


slimy seeds out!
Daddy lovingly helped the boys and their pumpkins turned out great!
Will making a frightened face

2 comments:

Jan said...

Nana loves your pumpkins! I know it was fun going to the pumpkin patch and then coming home and carving them. Lots of sweet memories!
Love,
Nana

Cacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.