Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby at 17 Weeks

On Tuesday I head back to my doctor and she will schedule the BIG appointment (our ultrasound). Yes, that's the moment we have been anxiously anticipating. Praying that our baby is growing healthy and strong regardless of it's gender. Still can't help but wonder, am I carrying another Will and Jack? What do you think? Everyone, Boy or Girl?


Our little Angel is now the size of an onion...yet my belly looks much bigger!


On another note, the boys are doing great! We decided to visit Aunt Amy's pool on Tuesday for some swimming and a picnic. The boys had a ton of fun. From Jack wanting to swim on his own to Will going under water. Although he realized he won't be trying it again anytime soon:-]. No pictures thanks to my sharp memory, but we are planning on going back on Friday (if no rain) and will be definitely taking pictures then.

1 comment:

Cacey said...

GIRL GIRL GIRL! Sophia needs a little girl cousin!