Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello, and Welcome 2010

Another year has come and gone and I'm beginning to think...I cannot wait to start our family vacations this year!!. I mean, our usual of course, the mountains & visiting my sweet home SC. By the way, I begin our new year readjusting to Adam's brand new work schedule. He will begin his 48/72 tomorrow, which is great, sort of, once your on a routine. You see, I did just get him home today from a three day work schedule and now tomorrow he will be gone again for another three(what a bummer). The boys and I will definitely miss him. Wonderfully, we had him home today and were able to host a New Years party for our family. Will and Jack had a New Years time!







They are in a band together(guitar heroe band!)


Playing Mario Cart with Daddy & Aunt Amy




Will & Jack loving on their Nana:)


How about Nana on that Wii?




Where's Jack??? Catching some zzz's.

1 comment:

Jan said...

This was SUCH fun! We all had such a good time at your house. Thank you for having us and allowing us to stay that long. We sure do love you all.