Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Santa stopped by in the wee hours of Christmas Day.


Will & Jack digging in their stockings.




One of Will's favorite gifts...what is it with boys and trash trucks?/?




Perfect gift from Santa to Jack...look at them smiling:):)


Will's gift from Daddy


Will still dosent get it....lol.


True fans!! (thank you Nana & Papa)




Much needed Railroad tracks. (Thanks Nana & Papa)


Baby Jack just cracks up with the sounds this book makes!



Train tracks were a hit!




Our Guitar Hero drummer.


This is a brief summary of all the gifts our boys received this year. Saddly I had to leave out many pictures to resume this post. I did want to say... that Christmas was so much fun this year. We are in many, many ways thankful to our father above who has blessed us with a great year and wonderful memories. I also want to thank our family and friends for the amazing gifts and Christmas cards! I dont have any pictures of the gifts I received but, I want to thank you for them. I love you all.
-Maartje

No comments: