Monday, June 10, 2013

We are back! (Part 1)

                                                             
 It's hard to believe that it has been eight months since I last posted anything about our life. Well, today I woke up with the urge to write and decided that it would be the day to catch up, and start again. A lot has happened in the past eight months. Holidays, birthdays, graduations, baseball season, fun family trips, even our first Disney World trip. I thought about how I would catch up with pictures, but because it's A LOT to post at once I came up with a timeline strategy. I think it is going to work. That way I can enjoy looking back at it without it taking me weeks to catch up. ;) I think I left off in October which means I will begin November 2012. So, if you're are up for it, I hope you enjoy the picture overload! :)

November 5, 2012                                        Adam's 33rd Birthday

                                                              Georgia party theme!

        My first time making a football cake... as you can tell not a very good one, but it was my first attempt. 

November 22,2012                                 Thanksgiving  family photo

Will, Jack and Luke with their newest cousin Zachary.

At Nana's and Papa's 


December 5,2012

Will turns SEVEN!


Our Elf on the shelf (PJ) left a note for the birthday boy

Will had a cupcake party at school with his friends

All Army for my little soldier

Opening presents from his sweet Aunts, Nana and Papa

Daddy got him a 3DS

A quick family photo before cake

Ice cream cake Adam decorated

 Happy Birthday Sgt.Will Hopper!


December 25,2012


Christmas morning

getting ready...

Santa brought football gear

Luke anxiously opening presents

Matching Power Rangers

 Santa brought Tyrone from Backyardigans

The Hulk is in the house! ha!

 William reading Santa's letter 



Christmas at Nana's and Papa's


Jack with his little brother and cousin Sophia

 The boys passing around presents

Zachary's 1st Christmas

Hugs from Woody

Will squeezing his Papa

 Sweet hugs from Nana

Sophia loving all her gifts

Presents for baby Zach

Zach watching his mommy open presents

 Brotherly love

LOVE

Cousins and Legos


Family Reunion 


Cousins

Elijah, Will, Jack and Luke

 Nana making one of her many delicious meals

 "Father in heaven Bless our meal"

 Hopper/ Lancaster Family 2012


1 comment:

Cacey said...

Well hello there, long time no see! I can't wait to see pics from your trip. See you in three weeks!