Thursday, January 26, 2012

They Grow so Fast...

To prove it, I wanted to share a few pictures of what we've been up to the past few weeks. Luke has turned 15 months old and he is really growing fast. Will and Jack are not too far behind either. Jack will turn four years old in just 5 months from now. William just turned six and likes to act very grown up like... but he's still very reserved. Ha! They are full of personality and charm. Every one of them is unique, smart, funny and sarcastic... hmmm, I wonder where they got that one from?! ; ) Needless to say, I'm really enjoying watching how much the three enjoy playing together and getting along. They are truly best friends. There's never a dull moment around our house, but that's how I like it!


Here's my little climber, runner, and very smart little toddler. He can get his fingers, hands, entire body...you get my point, anywhere he finds it necessary. He can climb on anything, you name it.
You gotta love the look on his face on this picture. ha ha! We found him in the boys room dumping out the dinosaurs from their box and sneakily hiding himself in the box with Jack's leapster explorer. Oh, Luke!
    Hooray!...
Luke is 15 months old and weighs 25 1/2 pounds and is 32 1/2 inches long.  He's also staying healthy hasn't had any wheezing or allergy symptoms in the past couple of months (that's without taking any breathing treatments too) : )

Here he is at it again, one of his favorite things to do. Trying on his daddy shoes...
Silly kid!

A few weeks ago, my parents came to visit us after my procedure. The boys had so much fun with their Grandpa. They especially loved building train tracks with him.

Coloring away...
This is what they love to do every afternoon after quite/nap time :)

Brotherly Love minus one!
Luke doesn't like to sit still for pictures anymore :(

He does sit still to read books though. He loves to read and loves to point at every picture on the book too.His favorite books are, Brown Bear Brown Bear, Little Train, Goodnight little Bear, Goodnight Moon, Backyardigans(his favorite TV show too), Boohbah Boo(I know, not our favorite either, but this was Will's favorite too, and the Bible.

These pictures are not very good, but I left my camera at home and all I was my phone.
We took the boys to the bowling center last Thursday evening. We had so much fun that I think we might be going again very soon.
William is getting really good at bowling.

Jack's first time bowling went great, he had a lot of help from daddy ;)

watching it slowly go....

Happy boys!!!
 I know I didn't post any pictures of Luke, but I didn't take any good ones. :(
Maybe next time I will bring my camera :)

No comments: