Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two-in-one post

Saturday was a very special day for us. Luke had his 10-month-old birthday, and Will had his first soccer game. So instead of making two separate posts I figured why not make a two-in-one post?

Luke at 10 months can crawl, cruise, and can stand without assistance for a few seconds at a time.
He can say mama (woo-hoo!!!), clap his hands, shake his head yes and no, wave hello and bye-bye, and blows kisses.  Way to go Luke! (video below)

He loves jumping on this zebra!!!
 Very soon our littlest will turn one. What a bitter sweet day that will be! I just want him to stay a baby a little longer.  
 Happy Birthday Luke!


Luke saying mama

Moving on to Saturday's game:

Here's our soccer player, William. So Will's first soccer game was a lot of fun to watch. Nana, Papa, Aunt Angie and her fiancee Dale were there to watch him play. He has become such a good little player and he absolutely loves it! The difference between this year and last year is ginormous. Not to sound biased, but my boy sure has skill to play soccer the way he does. I seriously don't know where he gets it from...(I think maybe from his athletic momma-lol). But joking aside, he's definitely got a soccer gene in him! We are so happy for him and we hope that he keeps loving to play as he grows older :)




Will playing soccer (sorry the video is a little shaky).

2 comments:

Jelly said...

Luke saying "mama" is adorable! I know what you mean about wanting them to stay little. I love watching my girls grow up, but I'm sad about it too!

Will is really good at soccer! He MUST have gotten that from you, lol! Maybe we can come down for one of his games this season, I know the girls would love to watch him play. :)

Jan said...

That video of little Luke is PRECIOUS! Makes me want to hug and kiss him! Love that little boy.

Great video of William, too. I hope he can hear how excited and proud we are of him.
Love,
Nan