Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School

Our morning began nice and early around 7:00 a.m. The boys woke up happy and excited thanks to a good 11 hour rest. They got dressed into the outfits they laid out last night. Will made his bed while Jack got dressed all by himself. It was such a smooth morning that they even had time to watch a cartoon.

 William's first day of Kindergarten. 

 Daddy proudly dropping off Will.


My little Preschooler, Jack. He was so brave and proud! 


Placing his pencil box in his cube.

He quickly adjusted to his surroundings. I think he will have fun today :)
All of my sweet babies are growing up so fast. It already feels different without them!

1 comment:

Jan said...

William and Jack looked so adorable and sweet coming into the school today. I am so blessed to have William this year! I am the proudest teacher there, to have two of the most special boys in the school, and to be able to call them my grandsons! Can't get any better than this! Love you William and Jack.
Nana