Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A little of everything...

So I hope you got the meaning of this post title. You will see pictures as far back as my birthday. Remember on my last post I mentioned of how we were all severely sick? Well, since then all of the resting and soups for dinner seem to have worked. So much that just the other day I mentioned to the boys that we were having soup for dinner...again. And Will said, "No, not again!". Yes, now my favorite meal is the most hated dinner around here. All thanks to the longest lasting flu symptoms that we have ever had. But getting back to where I left off, we decided to take Luke to the doctor and he seems to have healthy lungs but he did have an ear infection. Poor Luke, that explains why he never wanted me to lay him down. He's almost at the end of the ten days left of the antibiotic and he's tummy has taken a hit, but overall, he looks so much better. Today we visited Nana's to celebrate Aunt Amy's birthday. We love Aunt Amy and we were so happy to be a part of this special day with her. Happy Birthday, Aunt Amy!


Luke's first Nursery Rhyme book.

February 3rd. I spent a lovely day with the most special people in my life! They gave me beautiful flowers, a stainless steel watch, a couple more of my favorite cozy socks, a starbucks gift card, a pearl pendant for my pandora and a jelly watch. We also had a great dinner at Olive Garden with my amazing family.

Love.Love.Love.


My Luke is sweeter than this cake.


We made cookies. Then Valentine Cards for daddy and the women that they love. Yes of course, their grandmas and Aunts(:


Luke's first time playing with toys that were once big brothers Will & Jack.




Will enjoys loving and hugging his

baby brother & while he is doing so,
little brother Jack sneaks in Luke's bedroom with big brother's Leap frog! Ha-ha



Luke is always this happy when he is on his tummy.


He is taking his time but still trying to roll over.
No pressure, Luke (:



He's got the chuckles!

The boys were looking forward to tonight

and really enjoyed the time spent with their Aunt.

My little guy. Very soon he will turn three. Hoping to have him potty trained before I send him to K-3 a few days a week.

3 comments:

Jelly said...

I am so happy to hear that you are all on the mend! Love the pictures of the boys - especially Luke! OMG, I could just eat those cheeks!!!

Margie said...

Thank you, Julie. I'm glad too!

Cacey said...

Love all the pictures Maartje! Luke looks so happy and sweet. I know he and Sophia well get along so well! Can't WAIT to see y'all this summer!

PS, I started my own blog. It's probably boring and silly, but I thought you might want to read it. It's listed until my profile. Call me sometime, we need to catch up!