Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


So it's turkey day and of course a day to give thanks for everything. I wanted to give thanks first off, for my wonderful husband. So without the waterworks (I will try), Adam has been my rock this past year. He has listened and understood me (without Ever complaining) when I feel tired, overwhelmed, or just moody. He loves me just the way that I am and that means the world to me! Our kids, well, where do I begin? It's almost hard for me to fit it into words. They are everything to us! They bring so much happiness and love to our family. William is a giver and very compassionate, Jack is thoughtful and caring, and Luke, is the sweetest and most content baby. For our families to whom I am so blessed to have. They always show their love and support in all that we do! For all our friends who are so dear to us, we love you and we hope you have a great Thanksgiving. I will post pictures soon of our great big family dinner!

No comments: