Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello Again...

I think is safe to say that we are having one of the busiest summers, but should I say that before baby Luke gets here?/?. Probably not. I guess I can't really blame it on a hectic schedule because we all have busy life's. Making up excuses at this point doesn't really work anymore. So, although late, I think you are still happy for me to share with you all the fun that we are having along with the craziness.

We visited my parents in Charleston for a couple of days and took the boys to the beach, where the tides were strong, but so much fun!




Will made a road for his plastic car.





Where the boys are standing Adam took me on our second date.


Looking for big boats.




I love them so.


We are relaxing, while Will takes our picture.(he seems to be getting good at it too!)

Yes, I made Will pose for this picture...(ha ha)



29 weeks and SO ready!


All they needed were their pirate hats. they got into sword fighting!


This was on August 16Th. Will's 1st day of School.



Ready for K-4 showing off his new backpack...

Mario and Luigi


Here he is after his first Soccer Game. He was very proud to recieve a white star, which stands for Most Christianlike player! Yay!

Will is #9.

1 comment:

Cacey said...

I've been checking for updates from y'all! I'm always interested to see what the boys have been up to. I'm glad you got a chance to go to Charleston, looks like fun! I can't believe you're already in 29 weeks, the homestretch! I really need to call you and catch up sometime soon. Things are crazy here too. Anyway, love you all!