Saturday, March 27, 2010

Future Baseball Star

Hey, this is Adam. I know Maartje has pretty much taken over the blog updates (and I'm so glad she has), but I took some video last week that I wanted to share. We've finally been having some spring weather so we went out to the back yard and let the boys get some fresh air. Will started hitting balls off of a tee, and he's really improved since last time we played ball. He was knocking the ball crazy, and I got so excited, I ran into the house and grabbed the video camera to document the turning point in his career. It's all up hill from here. Just so you know, I'll continue to update everybody on his talent level all the way up until he's drafted by the Braves. Then you'll be able to get what you want from ESPN.

Here's a shot from behind the plate.

-

-

-

This is a shot from the mound (wanted to cover every angle). Turns out it wasn't a real safe spot.

-

-

-

I moved to first base, trying to avoid getting plunked again. I think he's aiming for me.

-

-

-

I can't wait until next year when he gets to play t-ball. At least we've got a whole year to train.

1 comment:

Cacey said...

Way to go Will! (And thanks for the laugh, Adam!)