Saturday, February 6, 2010

"I'm Officially 25"

Yes. I turned 25 on the 3rd and I can't say that I feel a difference from 24 to now 25 but, I can say that I feel blessed and loved by my wonderful husband and two little boys. They are the most precious gifts given to me and I'm forever grateful to God for them.


On this photo, I'm celebrating with the Hopper gang the day before my birthday. (how strange is it posting a picture of just me on our family blog? I don't know, I kinda like it.)


Jack couldn't handle the heat coming from the candles...he makes me laugh!


I loved my gifts. Flowers, shoes, a gift card to Macy's, Pandora charms and comfortable sweats.




On my birthday Adam planned to take me out to eat. I decided on Longhorn. As you can see, Jack got tired of waiting for his sirloin...ha ha. He ate broccoli, bread, cheese, raisins, a slice of an orange and a few bites of Will's hamburger:)

What a great night!


I had so much fun. Thank you Adam, you always have a way to make me feel loved. I love you too!

1 comment:

Jelly said...

Happy Birthday Maartje!