Friday, July 6, 2012

Our little Graduate

 I know I'm a little behind on this post and a few more, so in my defense I want to explain why I haven't stayed "productive" on our blog lately. After the last day of school it's been sorta' crazy busy around here. We're having so much fun sleeping in until 8 a.m. We play outside (all day), reading, watching baseball (only the Braves of course), watching movies, visiting Nana's & Papa's house, and doing much of nothing... feeling sorry for me yet? Probably not, but you have an idea of what I've been up to.


  I want to share a very special moment in William's life and in my life. It brings so much joy and happiness that I always feel like crying because it's a very overwhelming feeling. Two months ago, William Clark walked down a stage wearing his cap and gown to receive his Kindergarten diploma. Watching my first born reach this milestone made me so proud and tears of happiness came down my face. I know that he won't stay little for long and just the thought makes me cry even more. Can we slow down time for the next 12 years or more....pleeease? :')


 2012 Kindergarten Graduate! 


He recited two bible verses and sang a few songs. He's come along way from the shy little boy he used to be! :)

 The moment we all had been waiting for... *tear

 Our sweet Jack also graduated from K-3. He sang a couple of songs to Jesus. He's definitely not shy at all!
(He's on the front row on the right.)


This was such a fun night. Second Baptist Kindergarten does a wonderful job making it a special night for the kids and the parents.

No comments: