Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

We kicked off our morning with an early breakfast, and the Macy's parade. William remembered how much he enjoyed watching it last year, and this year there were no exceptions. Jack loved it too, but he loves just about everything...of course, except for dinner! After spotting our favorite characters and Santa Clause, we decided it was time to get dressed into our very casual, but very nice outfits. Soon after, our mini photo shoot began and surprisingly enough, the boys cooperated without any complaints. I took so many pictures I had to leave out a few, but let me share with you some of my favorites. I think turned out really good!





I bought this turkey smocked outfit for Luke's one year old pictures. Unfortunately, his pictures were schduled around the same time he got really sick. We had to cancel the session, and this cute little outfit sadly only got used this one time! All three boys are now scheduled for pictures exactly one week from today. I'm so excited!!! She's an amazing photographer and I can't wait to see her work her magic with my boys!









After goofing around, we decided it was time drive over to Nana's and Papa's. Spending Thanksgiving at their house is always fun!

They love Aunt Amy so much!...

And also, their Aunt Angie!

Luke was so happy to be at Nana's! He played with his daddy most of the time!


love

 our comedian!

smooches!!!

 love this one too!...

My new favorite!


Wave hello, Luke!


 Don't go up the stairs, Luke!


I made a scrumptious appetizer. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms...after cleaning and smelling the mushrooms, I have decided never to eat or smell one again... but they were good.

Luke helping unload the dishwasher. He helps everyday at our house!

Watching an old documentary about airplanes. Seriously, I don't know who had more fun, Will or Papa!?! ha ha!
                    
 After a few hours, it was time to eat a delicious turkey that Adam smoked! It was AMAZING!!! We all made casseroles and Nana made a delicous oven roasted turkey. The food at this house is always good! Nana made her delicious stuffing, personally one of my favorites! Needless to say, we are one very blessed family!

Luke ate his first Thanksgiving dinner...and he approved!! He ate everything on his plate!


After dinner we played outside with the boys and that made it so much better!



Luke going on walks with Papa.


This horse is from a swing set that Adam played with when he was a little boy.

It's play time!

Our not so great family picture but I still love it!









After we had enough with all the leaves, we headed in for a delicious homemade pumpkin pie made by Nana. Later that evening the boys watched 'Charlie Browns Thanksgiving'. They love Snoopy and laugh hysterically everytime he comes on. That same night, even though it was late, Adam, Will and Jack put up our  Christmas tree. They both ended going to bed late, but they had two big smiles on their faces! The night couldn't have ended any better!

1 comment:

Cacey said...

Wow! Thanks for posting all these pictures! I feel like I was there too! ;)