Saturday, March 19, 2011

Six Years Ago!



Today marks 6 years when Adam and I made the best decision of our life! We said, "I do". I can still remember Adam's face when I made my entrance into the little chapel. He was the happiest I had ever seen him and so nervous too. I remember he kept nervously yelling "You look so beautiful!" I felt so loved by him at that moment and I was so blushing!. Six years later he still makes me blush when he calls me beautiful and I feel more loved than ever before! Six years later, God has been good! He's given to us three amazing little boys that have become our world and we can't ever imagine our life's without them. Through our happy times and not so happy times our marriage has been strong. Adam has always been so wonderful to me and is an amazing father to our boys. He is the the love of my life, everything I had ever prayed for and wanted. Today we will celebrate by going out to dinner. We are leaving Will and Jack with Nana and Luke will go with us. I will post pictures later of this special evening! Happy Anniversary, Adam!

No comments: