Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bulldogs, or Trick or Treat?

We decided to have a party at Nana's and Papa's instead of dressing up and trick or treating. Recently I have been behind on blogging so I'm posting pictures of the boys carving pumpkins and having a party at Nana's. So much for the big party bulldogs! Oh well, there's always next year :) Go DAWGS! So far Jack has been expanding his vocabulary and of course I'm so very proud of him. He seems to be adding a new word each day and he expresses himself very firmly (if you know what I mean). Adam and I are having the time of our lives with Will and Jack. The things they come up with are, well, let me just say funny and silly!! They seem to be becoming best of friends!!
-Maartje

Will getting messy!

Scooping was his favorite

Does the pumpkin look like Jack?

We love cheering for the DAWGS:)

Will loves Aunt Angie!

Family Picture(before the game). Matthew, Cacey & Elijah we miss you!

2 comments:

Jelly said...

Y'all look great... and OMG, Jack doesn't look like a baby any more! What a cutie pie!!!

Cacey said...

Cute pics! We miss y'all too!